Bill walks into a bar to order a Diet Pepsi. He looks down the bar and sees another
guy who appears to have fallen off of his bar stool. He's apparently so drunk that he can't get himself back onto the stool. Bill goes down to the man and picks him up, and says, "OK, buddy, let's get you home." The guys says, "I'm fine, leave me alone." Bill says, "Sure you're fine. You can't even get on that stool. I'm taking you home." Feeling sorry for the drunk, Bill drags the guy out to his car. He says, “Sure you’re fine. Look at you, you can’t even walk!” Bill grabs the guy's wallet, finds his address, and drives him home. Sam drags the poor drunkard to his front door and rings the doorbell. A lady answers. Sam says, "Ma'am, your husband is so drunk he can't stand up, so I decided to give him a lift home." The woman replies, "Thank you sir, but I have one question...Where's his wheelchair?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment